Information & Advice
Our Information & Advice Service is available to people aged 50+ in Rhondda Cynon Taf, Merthyr Tydfil and Bridgend by telephone, or drop in and appointment service at our Pontypridd and Aberdare offices.
We are able to offer General Advice on issues affecting older people, including:-
· Maximising income and claiming welfare benefits
· Care homes & charging procedures
· Planning for the future
· Aids and adaptations to help remain in your own home
· Schemes to keep your home warm and energy efficient
· Managing financial affairs and taxation
· Housing and tenancy
We are able to offer specialist advice and casework for Welfare Benefit claim forms, reconsiderations and appeals, including support and representation at Tribunals.
Our Information & Advice Service is certified by the Advice Quality Standard.
For more information, or to book an appointment, please call:
(General) Pontypridd hub: 01443 490650
Aberdare hub: 01685 881007