Information & Advice
Our Information & Advice Service is available to people aged 50+ in Rhondda Cynon Taf, Merthyr Tydfil and Bridgend by telephone, plus a face to face drop in and appointment service at our Pontypridd office.
We are able to offer General Advice on issues affecting older people, including:-
· Maximising income and claiming welfare benefits
· Care homes & charging procedures
· Planning for the future
· Aids and adaptations to help remain in your own home
· Schemes to keep your home warm and energy efficient
· Managing financial affairs and taxation
· Housing and tenancy
We are able to offer specialist advice and casework for Welfare Benefit claim forms, reconsiderations and appeals, including support and representation at Tribunals.
Our Information & Advice Service is certified by the Advice Quality Standard.