Make a Donation
There are a number of ways you can make a donation and it's important that you choose a method that suits you best.
You can make a one off donation through using the 'Donate Now' button below to make an online donation via our Local Giving page or by sending us a cheque through the post. You can also set up a regular donation by clicking the 'Donate Now' button below or by filling in a standing order form which you can download here.
Many people also choose to help us by making a donation in memoriam in lieu of funeral flowers. You can find our more information here.
You might also consider leaving us a legacy or a small amount in your will. You can find more information here.
If you decide to send us a donation in the post please send it to:
Age Connects Morgannwg, 5-7 Mill Street, Pontypridd. CF37 2SN
By providing us with your name and full postal address, we can acknowledge your kind contribution and we may be able claim Gift Aid on your donation. Click here find out more about Gift Aid.
Here are a few examples of what your donations can mean to an older person:
- £1 donated to our Information and Advice service can generate an average of £63 of income for older people in poverty.
- £5 pays for a volunteer’s expenses to visit an older person in their own home twice a month.
- £10 pays for 20 minutes of engaging activities in a care home setting.
- £75 pays for hiring a community centre for a day to provide activities for isolated older people in the local area.
- £100 trains one member of staff/volunteer to provide engaging activities in a care home setting.
- £500 provides a Christmas party for 50 older people who would otherwise not be celebrating Christmas.
How we spend donations
All donations go to the work of the charity in helping older people in Rhondda Cynon Taf, Merthyr Tydfil and Bridgend. We have very efficient administration processes and hold regular reviews to ensure we make the most of the charity’s money. We have rules over how we manage staff expenses, for example our staff would never travel first class. We are committed to providing the best possible service to older people in our area.